João Garcia da Fonseca
- Founder and CEO of biosurfit (2006);
- Strong scientific background, multiple publications in top peer-reviewed journals of applied physics, author of more than 21 patents related to the spinit® technology;
- Recognised for his work with various awards, notably Portuguese Young Entrepreneur of the Year in 2007;
- Previously founder and CEO of LCT, a start-up company developing technologies for bi-stable liquid crystal displays;
- PhD in Physics Engineering, Louis Pasteur University, Strasbourg; Degree in Physics Engineering from Technical University of Lisbon.
Chief Executive Officer
- Finance Director at biosurfit since 2014;
- 10+ years of management positions in financial, sales and project management direction;
- Post-graduation in Tax Management by ISG;
- Degree in Banking and Insurance Management, Finance and Accounting by ISCAL;
- Black Belt certification (Lean Six Sigma methodology).