Designation of the project | Internationalisation
Project Code | POCI-02-0752-FEDER-034803
Main goal | Reinforce the competitiveness of SMEs
Region of activity | Alentejo
Beneficiary | biosurfit S.A.
Approval date | 27-02-2018
Start date | 01-09-2017
End Date | 31-08-2019
Total eligible value | 1.226.855,00 €
EU Financing | 500 000€
Along with the support of AICEP (Portugal Trade and Investment Agency) the project is aligned with the strategy of the company that contemplates the penetration to new global markets. The fund will allow this penetration to different markets according different certifications and legislation crossing all the multi-cultural differences, language and its own medical environment. The grant will also contribute for the presence of the brand at international trade fairs to meet new and potential distributors and a web presence to support the communication around the world.
- Make the spinit® technology a global solution being one of the top players in the PoC diagnostic market;
- Attract intelligent and international strategic investment to maintain national production and generate investment;
- Create and develop an R&D and manufacture centre with a specialized team contributing to the country’s development and supporting the launch of new projects at the diagnostics market;
- Continuously invest in technological innovation with annual submission of at least 3 new international patents to solve existing technical problems, contributing to a reduction of costs and improvement of diagnostic performance;
- Actively participate in the preposition of the companion diagnostics and assisted living with remote clinical monitoring, through the development and launch in the market of diagnostic solutions with high performance and reduced investment for the end users and their integration with the health systems.